Primo's wind turbine captures energy day and night.
Just as in nature, the leaves capture the sun's energy.
A bank of batteries are stored inside the benches.
Lighting, USB Charging and Security Cameras.
No foundation. No hard wiring. EnergiPlants can be installed within a few hours to provide WiFi, USB charging, lighting and security cameras. Installations can be permanent or temporary as shown for this community event.
Energy from Wind + Solar
We call it a nano-grid
The EnergiPlant is a free standing nanogrid combining wind, solar and batteries to provide security, lighting, and charging for phones and tablets. They can be installed anywhere …at the beach. … in the park. …in a remote vineyard. Fully self-charging, the EnergiPlant doesn’t require any electrical connection.
Charge up and stay in touch
Recharge a cell phone, computer, or tablet -- all provided by nature's energy. WiFi options available.
Providing safer spaces with security cameras
The EnergiPlant provides onsite security with dynamic streaming for up to a 50-foot radius.
Built to Last
Made of materials to weather the elements
The bench tops are made with splinter proof hardwood that weathers beautifully and naturally with no maintenance.
Sustainable. Affordable. No Brainer.
Community messaging provides source of revenue.
The benches also offer the opportunity for advertising along the bottom similar to bus benches. Ad rates for a bus bench can run from $70-400/mo. With potentially 6 or more sides for advertising the EnergiPlant could pay for itself in 12-18 months with ongoing revenue for the city, community, or university.
Features & Benefits
- Patented EnergiPlant design is perfect for community settings
- Standard unit has USB charging and LED security lighting
- Options include WiFi, security camera and data electronics
- Community messaging or advertising available along bottom of benches
- Housing completely seals/protects copper stator and magnetic rotor and is sealed against dust and moisture to IP 66 and IP 67 standards
- Thermoplastic blades are powerful yet flexible
- The cantilevered pole design makes for easy installation, servicing, and
lowering in times of extreme weather