Primo's wind turbine generates power in 5-15 mph
Wiring connects with any type of battery set-up
Cantilevered assembly for fast installation
Power on the Go
Fast Set-up for Extreme Conditions.
Micro Grid Ready
Capture the Power of the Wind
The versatile FORCE turbine is suitable for urban wind farming, rooftop applications, military expeditions, disaster relief and in any location with moderate to strong wind regimes.
Energy on the Go
Easy Installation & Transport
Primo's proprietary telescoping pole with plug and play sections allows the entire unit to fit into a pelican case to simplify logistics. Primo's cantilevered assembly is easy to install, easy to service, and easy to lower in the event of severe weather.
Power Day and Night
Starts generating power in 5 mph
PrimoEnergy’s patented rotor design and proprietary generator design focuses on torque to provide power at very common wind speeds of 5-15 mph and can charge batteries in as little as 5 mph.
Built to Last
Made of materials to weather the elements
Rugged and wind worthy. Completely sealed bearings for long life. 6061 aluminum body. Aluminum housing completely seals/protects copper stator and magnetic rotor and is sealed against dust and moisture. Housing is completely sealed to IP 66 and IP 67 standards and has excellent corrosion resistance and heat dissipation.
Features & Benefits
- Stand alone wind power at common wind speeds of 5-15 mph
- Proprietary torque generator
- Housing completely seals/protects copper stator and magnetic rotor and is sealed against dust and moisture to IP 66 and IP 67 standards
- Thermoplastic blades are powerful yet flexible
- The cantilevered pole design makes for easy installation, servicing, and lowering in times of extreme weather